1. Jean shorts can be difficult to fold because of their thicker fabric and larger size. However, there is a specific way to do it so that they take up less space in your drawer or suitcase.
2. First, lay the jean shorts flat on a surface.
If they have a crease from being worn, smooth it out with your hand. 3. Next, fold one leg of the shorts in towards the center of the waistband until it meets the other leg halfway. Then, take the bottom hem and bring it up so that it meets the waistband at the top of the folded-over legs.
4. Finally, simply fold the jean shorts in half vertically so that the waistband is on top of everything else. This will create a small rectangle that takes up much less space than if you had just tried to fold them in half horizontally without first folding over the legs.
Folding Denim Shorts
- Start with a pair of jean shorts that are lying flat on a surface
- Fold one leg of the shorts up so that it meets the waistband of the shorts
- Repeat this step with the other leg of the shorts
- Next, take each side of the waistband and fold it towards the center of the shorts
- Once both sides are folded in, flip the shorts over so that they are standing up on their own
- Finally, fold the bottom hem of the shorts up to meet the waistband once more
How to Fold Shorts
Assuming you want a step by step guide on how to fold shorts:
1. Start with the waistband of the shorts facing up.
2. Fold each leg in towards the center, meeting in the middle.
3. Once both legs are folded, take the bottom of the shorts and fold it up towards the waistband. This should create a neat little package. 4. Flip the shorts over so that the waistband is now facing down.
Give them a good shake so that they settle into place and voila! You’ve just learned how to fold shorts like a pro!
How Do You Fold Shorts to Save Space?
Assuming you would like tips on how to fold shorts to save space:
One way to save space when folding shorts is to first fold in the waistband. Next, take one leg and fold it upwards towards the other leg.
Once both legs are folded inwards, take the bottom of the shorts and fold them upwards until they meet the top of the waistband. Finally, give the shorts a good shake before tucking them away so they will lay flat.
How Do You Fold Shorts Like a Pro?
Summertime is the perfect time to show off your legs and what better way to do that than with a great pair of shorts? But not just any old pair of shorts, we’re talking about perfectly folded shorts that make you look like a pro. Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by laying your shorts out flat on a surface. If they’re wrinkled, smooth them out with your hands or an iron. 2. Fold one leg of the shorts up towards the waistband.
Then fold the other leg up in the same manner. 3. Once both legs are folded, gently grasp the center of the waistband and fold it over towards one side. Then take hold of the other side of the waistband and complete the fold so that your shorts are now doubled over at the waistline.
4. Finally, simply fold your shorts in half from top to bottom and voila! You’ve got yourself a perfectly folded pair of summertime staples!
What is the Best Way to Fold Shorts?
There are a few different ways that you can fold your shorts, but some methods are better than others. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to fold your shorts the best way: 1. Start by lying your shorts flat on a surface.
2. Then, fold one side of the shorts in towards the center. 3. Next, take the other side and do the same thing – folding it in towards the center. 4. Once both sides are folded in, simply flip your shorts over so that they’re now standing upright on their own.
5. Finally, give them a little shake so that they fall into place and voila – you’ve got perfectly folded shorts!
How Do You Fold Shorts Like Marie Kondo?
When it comes to folding shorts, there is no one right way to do it. However, if you follow the general guidelines that Marie Kondo lays out in her book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, you will be on your way to a well-organized closet in no time. Here are the basic steps to follow when folding shorts like Marie Kondo:
1.Start by folding each leg of the shorts in toward the center seam. 2.Then, fold the waistband down over the legs so that it lies flat. 3.Finally, fold the shorts in half from top to bottom and tuck them away in your drawer or closet shelves.
By taking the time to properly fold your shorts (and all of your clothes), you will save yourself time and frustration when getting dressed each day. Plus, a tidy closet just feels good!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to fold your jean shorts, then this tutorial is for you! In just a few simple steps, you can have your shorts neatly folded and ready to be stored away.
Start by laying your shorts flat on a surface.
Then, fold the legs of the shorts in towards the center of the garment. Next, take one side of the waistband and fold it over to meet the other side. Finally, flip the whole thing over and give it a nice shake to help settle the fabric into place.
There you have it! Now you know how to fold jean shorts like a pro.