How to Serve Amylu Cranberry Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs?
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Arrange chicken meatballs on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Serve with Amylu Cranberry Jalapeno sauce.
Amylu Cranberry & Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs 🍗🌶 – Costco Product Review
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg white, garlic, salt, and black pepper
- Mix well
- Shape mixture into 1-inch meatballs
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- Place meatballs on the baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through and slightly browned
- While meatballs are cooking, prepare sauce by combining cranberry sauce, jalapeno peppers, and barbecue sauce in a medium saucepan over low heat
- Cook until heated through and well blended
- 7 Serve meatballs with the cranberry jalapeno sauce on the side for dipping
What to Make With Amylu Cranberry Jalapeno Meatballs
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to spruce up your next party or get-together, look no further than Amylu’s Cranberry Jalapeno Meatballs! These bite-sized morsels are packed with flavor, thanks to a combination of sweet cranberries, zesty jalapeños, and savory pork. And they’re so simple to make – just pop them in the oven and let them cook while you enjoy your guests!
When it comes time to serve, there are endless possibilities for what to do with Amylu’s Cranberry Jalapeno Meatballs. Here are a few of our favorites: – Serve them as is as a delicious appetizer or main course
– Add them to skewers with some grilled veggies for a fun and healthy kabob – Use them as toppings on mini pizzas or flatbreads – the perfect finger food!
How Do You Serve Cranberry Jalapeno Meatballs from Costco?
If you’re looking for a festive and flavorful way to serve up meatballs, look no further than cranberry jalapeno meatballs from Costco! Here’s how to prepare them:
2. Spread out a single layer of meatballs on a baking sheet. 3. Spoon cranberry sauce evenly over each meatball. 4. Top with sliced jalapenos, if desired.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce is bubbly and hot.
How Do You Heat Up Amylu Meatballs?
There are a few different ways that you can heat up Amylu meatballs. One way is to cook them in the microwave. Another way is to cook them on the stovetop.
Lastly, you can also bake them in the oven. If you are cooking the meatballs in the microwave, you will want to start by placing them on a microwavable safe plate. Then, heat them for about 45 seconds to 1 minute or until they are heated through.
If you are cooking the meatballs on the stovetop, you will want to start by heating some oil in a pan over medium heat. Then, add the meatballs to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes or until they are heated through. Lastly, if you are baking the meatballs in the oven, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit first.
Then, place the meatballs on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are heated through.
What Do You Eat With Meatballs?
There are a variety of different ways that you can enjoy meatballs. One popular way is to simply eat them as is, with no sides or dipping sauces. This allows the full flavor of the meatball to come through and can be a great option if they are made with high quality ingredients.
Another classic way to serve meatballs is over pasta, in a tomato sauce. This hearty dish is filling and satisfying, perfect for a winter meal. If you want something lighter, you could try serving your meatballs on top of a salad or in a wrap.
And of course, no matter how you eat them, don’t forget the bread for sopping up any extra sauce!
Are Amylu Chicken Meatballs Gluten Free?
Amylu chicken meatballs are a pre-made, frozen and gluten-free product. The company that makes them, Amy’s Kitchen, is a certified gluten-free facility by the Gluten Intolerance Group. Their products are also free of MSG, GMOs, artificial flavors and colors.
Amylu’s Cranberry Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs are the perfect holiday appetizer! They’re easy to make and can be served with a variety of dipping sauces. For a festive touch, try serving them with a cranberry jalapeno sauce.